воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

fox 24 kiefer




So last night, at the game, weapos;re sharing the table with some girls who got there before us.
I share ranch with them, but we donapos;t really talk.

In any case, a couple innings into the game, people start standing in closer to the tv since Fergapos;s is running out of room. Everyoneapos;s getting frustrated with the people who are getting in the way. Eventually, this REALLY tall guy moves in front of the girls and they start screaming at him to get out of the way and the conversation gets really heated. I donapos;t blame them for being mad at all. Iapos;m kind of mad for them. Courtney walks over and starts screaming too, but this guy just wonapos;t budge. I try to ignore it but they just keep screaming, not that I can hear them over the game, but Iapos;m distracted. So, I finally go over there and I tell the guy, "look, theyapos;ve been here since six oapos;clock."
"I donapos;t care. Itapos;s not my fault Iapos;m tall. They want me to move just because my friends were over here."
"Iapos;m not saying sheapos;s in the right, but this is really easy to solve. Just take two steps back and everyone stops screaming."
"But they keep saying Iapos;m in the walkway, and Iapos;m not. My friends were here for a long time too."
"I understand, but you ARE tall. I know itapos;s not YOUR fault, but take two steps back and everyone is happy."
"My friends are over there."
"Theyapos;re still arms-length away."
"I just want to be able to see. If you have a spot for me, Iapos;ll stand there."
"I do and you wonapos;t be in anyoneapos;s way."
"So youapos;re gonna be my drinking buddy."
"Yep."

Iapos;m a big fan of "please" and "thank you."
fox 24 kiefer, fox 24 jack bower, fox 24 jack bauer, fox 24 jack.



Комментариев нет: