суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

equipment kansas lease




So Em and I�went to Best Buy last weekend and ended picking up a new laptop (primarily for her)�from which I�am making this post.� I�find it amazing how the price of these things has come down.� The hard drive is around 250 GB with 4GB Ram and we picked it up for $650.� Itapos;s 5.2 pounds and pretty thin.� Itapos;s better than the desktop I�bought 3 years ago and we paid less for it, so yeah.� Itapos;s really weird to think that back about 10 years ago when I was in high school and we got a new desktop I�was so psyched that it had a 4GB hard drive....

But when we were picking up anti-virus software for this computer (went with Kaspersky internet security, which I�guess is pretty good?� I�donapos;t know, might have been suckered by the best buy guy who was telling us how bad Nortan and Symantec are...) I�stumbled across a game entitled Civilization 4:�Colonization.� Intrigued I�picked it up and read the back - low and behold it was a remake of one of my favorite PC games of all time�

I used to spend hours in my room growing up committing genocide upon the Native American tribes on my path to Independence in the original colonization.� I even have the old version running on my desktop so when I get the itch 2-3 times a year I can zip through a game.� Needless to say, I had to pick it up.

The improved graphics donapos;t add anything for me and the one thing thatapos;s lacking is the zesty music from the original - itapos;s been replaced by the civilization like music that sits in the background mostly unnoticed.� The old music made me feel a sense of accomplishment and buoyed my emotions when I�sold 100 fur to my homeland or distinguished the Tupi.�

Another thing theyapos;ve changed that bothers me is that you know have to sacrifice 50 horses to build a stable.� I�understand using tools for production of warehouse expansions, etc. But�how the hell are you using horses to make a stable.� Is it made out of horse bone and glue?�

Most of the other changes are improvements or understandable and I especially like that when you visit a native tribe now it displays what skill they can teach you on the map instead of you having to remember.� The extra leader choices / different bonuses are nice.� The removal of France as a choice of country to start as is puzzling, I�was always a Spanish man anyway.� Like in civilization your cities now produce culture, which is only useful for passively extinguishing Indian villages (the Iriqous in my game had only two villages, both of which they turned over to me on their own because of my cultural influence thus extinguishing their civilization.�

But I�could go on and on�


beautiful buy dress, equipment kansas lease, equipment kalyn trailer used, equipment kal, equipment kaisers restaurant.



Комментариев нет: