вторник, 21 октября 2008 г.

appalacian mountains height




I get to pick up my new car today.


2004 Pontiac Vibe. Iapos;ll be VIBINapos; all over town, sup ladies ;).

But really, Iapos;m so stoked to not have to drive my grandmaapos;s car anymore and get out of town for the weekend. Even if itapos;s just for a day to Vegas. Even though I hate Vegas. I have to plan a trip to California to hopefully pick up the stuff that was in my car. The body shop said they took everything out and would box it up and mail it to me. They never mailed it to me but They said they still had it boxed up last month. Hopefully they still have it, I had my tassel in there and Guitar Hero and tons of school papers and naughty pictures.


Boring numbers information below
---------------------
It has aboot 92,000 miles on it, but that averages out to 23,000 miles a year which is about how much I drive anyway. No big deal.

$3,000 down and $290 a month for 32 months. I wasnapos;t too keen on this, but wahtever itapos;s a nice car.

baseball instructions il, appalacian mountains height, appalacian mountains highest point, appalacian mountains kentucky.



Комментариев нет: