суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

domain name registration terms




I decided to use my birthday money on Mother 3. I really appreciate the suggestions and rationale behind them very much, but it was actually my mom, of all people, to sell me on Mother 3.

One thing I really didnapos;t mention is that I couldnapos;t actually afford any of those things (except Mother 3) outright with the birthday. In fact, for most everything else, the birthday money would have covered only a little over half (and for the Skeleton Spectre print, it wouldapos;ve been a little less than half). I wouldapos;ve had to contribute the rest and the news that Iapos;m now losing money instead making more made the decision a little easier.

I also didnapos;t mention Mother 3 is becoming more and more difficult to find. I visited several video game stores in Japan and could not find it, and my favorite import site no longer carries it. I could only find it through the only import seller on eBay I trust (buying video games on eBay is just begging for paying full market value for a bootleg/pirated copy).

I didnapos;t say anything because I basically just wanted unbiased opinions from my friends and so I wanted to present the items equal as possible.

But my mom said, "Craig, as a collector, can you really sleep knowing you own Mother 1 and 2, but not the third? Especially if itapos;s really becoming harder to find? The shoes and prints and headphones will always be there." Made sense to me.

So now I own the entire Mother trilogy, despite Nintendoapos;s valiant attempts to keep it from the US. I also have a few bucks left over. Not bad.

Thanks again guys.

dance history time line, domain name registration terms, domain name registration sites, domain name registration site web, domain name registration site.



Комментариев нет: